Board » Webapp Framework Comparison » Logs » Catalyst

Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

looks better:

herbert-pouls-computer:~/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud herbert$ script/barcrud_create.pl model BarCrudDB DBIC::Schema BarCrudDB dbi:Pg:dbname=cat_barcrud 'test' 'test' '{ AutoCommit => 1 }'
 exists "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/Model"
 exists "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../t"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/Model/BarCrudDB.pm"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../t/model_BarCrudDB.t"
herbert-pouls-computer:~/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud herbert$ 
Hey, we have Signatures !!! Great, isn't it ? ;)
now to the controller ...

herbert-pouls-computer:~/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud herbert$ script/barcrud_create.pl controller Bars
 exists "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/Controller"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/Controller/Bars.pm"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../t/controller_Bars.t"
the next thing to install ...

herbert-pouls-computer:~/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud herbert$ script/barcrud_create.pl view TT TTSite
 exists "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/View"
Couldn't load helper "Catalyst::Helper::View::TTSite", "Can't locate Catalyst/Helper/View/TTSite.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Library/Perl /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /Network/Library/Perl/5.8.6 /Network/Library/Perl /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level /System/Library/Perl/Extras/5.8.6 /Library/Perl/5.8.1 .) at (eval 11) line 3.
" at script/barcrud_create.pl line 23
ok .. now it seems to work ..

herbert-pouls-computer:~/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud herbert$ script/barcrud_create.pl view TT TTSite
 exists "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/View"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../lib/BarCrud/View/TT.pm"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/src"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/config"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/config/main"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/config/col"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/config/url"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site/wrapper"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site/layout"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site/html"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site/header"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/lib/site/footer"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/src/welcome.tt2"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/src/message.tt2"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/src/error.tt2"
created "/Users/herbert/dev/frameworkcomparison/catalyst/BarCrud/script/../root/src/ttsite.css"

still not done quite with installing .. can't start server yet .. continuing to install ..
ok .. now it seems to work ..
ok cool.. at least i see something now :)..
ok. .i now got a list of bars .. and a view to create bars ..
ok .. to make it easier to me, i insert the beers into the database by hand.. (a edit form for beers was not part of the specification)

INSERT INTO beer (name) VALUES
       ('Ottakringer'), 
       ('Heineken'), 
       ('Guinness'),
       ('Kilkenny'),
       ('Samuel Adams'),
       ('Becks');

a few negative points so i don't forget:

- every time something is changed.. you need to manually restart the development server
- HTML::Widget is imho very verbose, esspecially if i've already defined most of the same stuff twice before ! (in the SQL definition and in the models BarCrudDB::*)
- the default design does not work in firefox or safari .. i ALWAYS have scrollbars, and the multiple select box for beers is displayed above the selectbox for wifi

Page: Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Please login to post a reply.

Personal website and blog of Herbert Poul. Also check out my Photo Gallery.

Herby's Photo Gallery

Subscriptions

User

You are not logged in.
Login
Register