Curriculum Vitae | Herbert PoulCV
- Name: Herbert Poul
- Date of birth: 1985-03-30
- Gregorygasse 21-27/4/11
- 1230 Vienna
- Telephone: +43 699 14488007
- Email: email@example.com
- Nationality: Austria
- CV: http://herbert.poul.at/cv
- Profiles: XING, LinkedIn
This lists my previous work experiences. Various recent projects can be found on my portfolio.
- Since June 2010
- Position: Co-Founder, CTO and Senior Software Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of ERP SaaS Solution based on OpenERP and Django
- Mobile Solutions for iPhone and Android
- Backend development in Java (Spring and J2EE)
- January 2010 to May 2010
- Development of a backend and administration interface in PHP and Symfony implementing a XML interface for an existing web frontend
- Development of Surfcamp Booking site based on django.
Gentics Software GmbH
- Date: 2006-01-02 - 2010-01-15
- Position: Software Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of Content Management in PHP and Java with MySQL, Apache2, Tomcat, etc.
- Development of a JSR-286 compliant Portal server in Java with different application servers and compatibility with various types of databases and platforms.
- Development of an Eclipse RCP based SDK for the portal server.
- Design, planning and specification of new software components and features.
- System operation of various linux distributions. (Mainly Debian)
WAVE Solutions Information Technology GmbH
- 2002-08-01 - 2002-08-31: Dept.: Knowledge & Workplace Management
- 2001-08-01 - 2001-08-31: Dept.: Account Management
- WAVE Solutions Information Technology GmbH
HTBLVA Spengergasse for IT and Organisation
- Date: 1999-2004
- (2002-2004 emphasis on Network engineering)
- AHS Neulandschule: 1994-1999
You can also get an insight into my experience of programming languages from statistics gathered by ohloh.net - It lists all my bigger open source projects.
- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 6.0
- 3 years work experience (developing Gentics Portal.Node - An Enterprise Portal Server implementing JSR 286)
- 1 year subject in school
4 years personal experience
- Various open source projects, web applications as well as fat client applications using SWT and Eclipse RCP.
- Technologies used for web applications include JSF, Struts 2, GWT, JPA, Freemarker, Velocity, etc.
- 3 years work experience (developing Gentics Content.Node - An Enterprise (Web) Content Management)
- 5 years experience - used for web applications and system administration scripts.
- 1 open source project (xfirelib)
- 2 years subject in school
- Good knowledge, used for various web applications.
- XML, XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO, DocBook - Used on numerous occasions (writing, parsing, ..) for applications as well as documentation.
- Experience using it as desktop OS, as well as administration of servers (Mostly Debian)
- Other technologies already used: TCL (very small scripts), Macromedia Flash, Visual Basic (and VBA in MS Excel/Access), Common Lisp, Objective C
No comments yet.
Please login to create a new thread.